At Shorelines, we believe that mental health care should be accessible to all.
Our integrated approach to mental wellness means that you will not be treated as a diagnosis, but as a person. Together, we will work together to overcome everyday triggers and hurdles, and we will build a personalized treatment plan designed specifically for your needs, which will allow you to progress at your own pace.
Our telehealth platform allows you to speak to your mental health professional from practically anywhere! It is easy-to-use and HIPAA compliant. Shorelines’ professionals are committed to providing the best in therapeutic and medication management services to help get you on the road to recovery and keep you there.
Our providers work with various insurance companies (Cigna, United Health/Optum, Hometown Health, Aetna), and can usually begin the therapeutic process within 1-2 weeks.
Symptoms of Anxiety include
- Feeling nervous, restless or tense.
- Having a sense of impending danger, panic or doom.
- Having an increased heart rate.
- Breathing rapidly (hyperventilation)
- Feeling weak or tired.
- Trouble concentrating or thinking about anything other than the present worry.